#5 Mushroom tarte flambée with rosemary and Gruyère flakes
10 | 10 Edition Baking with Armin
1) Preheat the Tepan grill to level 7 (190°C).
2) Dust the work surface with plenty of flour then roll out the dough to form a thin base. Place it on the Tepan using a pizza spatula.
3) Mix together the crème fraîche and garlic then spread ¼ of the mixture on the dough base. Sprinkle with the cheese. Fry the diced onion, bacon and mushrooms in oil in a free space on the grill for approx. 7 minutes then spread over the tarte flambée. Sprinkle with rosemary leaves, season with salt and pepper, cut into slices using a pizza cutter and serve on preheated plates.
- 2 rolls (or 500 g) yeast dough
- 60 g spelt flour, type 1050, for rolling
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp oil, for frying
- 180 g streaky bacon slices, cut into strips
- 200 g onion, finely diced
- 160 g brown mushrooms, chopped
- 160 g king oyster mushrooms, chopped
- 160 g shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 4 sprigs of rosemary, stripped and chopped
- 5 g natural/sea salt
- 4 pinches freshly ground pepper
- 80 g Gruyère, grated