Conditions of Participation of the prize draw
§ 1 Subject-Matter
2. By participating in the competition, the Participants accept these Terms and Conditions of Participation.
§ 2 Terms and Conditions of Participation in the Competition
1. The competition starts on 22.08.2021 12:00 CET and ends on 29.08.2021 23:59 CET.
2. The competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years (hereinafter referred to as "Participants"). Employees of the Organiser or employees of cooperation partners, who are or were involved in the creation and carrying out of the competition are excluded from participation.
3. 15 kits of the Tour de France 2021 jersey of BORA - hansgrohe consisting of jersey and bibshorts (replica, 5x size M, 5x size L, 5x size XL) will be raffled off among all participants, one kit per winner.
4. To enter the competition the participants need to retweet and comment on the relevant post with your personal kit size.
5. Each Participant may only have one entry in the competition. Should a participant sign up several times, these are counted as one entry only.
6. The winners will be drawn by the organiser by 30 August.
§ 3 Processing
1. The prize is not redeemable for cash or in kind. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. A Participant may waive the prize. In this case, the next winner will be drawn. The handing over of the prize is agreed individually with the Participants.
2. The winners will be announced and informed on 30.08.2021 via personal Twitter message and is asked to send us his or her address. The profit is thus deemed to have been accepted. The win is thus deemed to have been accepted.
3 If a participant does not confirm acceptance of the prize within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn. If the contact and shipping details provided are incorrect, the organiser is not obliged to find the correct addresses. Any disadvantages resulting from the provision of incorrect contact and shipping data shall be borne by the participant.
§ 4 Disclaimer
1. The Organiser expressly advises that the availability and functionality of the competition cannot be guaranteed. The competition may be terminated or removed due to external circumstances and constraints without giving Participants any rights to assert claims against the Organiser.
2. This may include technical problems.
1. The Organiser collects and uses the Participants’ personal data insofar as this is legally permitted.
2. The Organiser only collects, processes and uses personal data if this is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract (i.e. carrying out the competition) or if the data is provided voluntarily. It is specifically stated that the data will also be used by the Organiser to report on and advertise the competition. By entering the competition, the Participant consents to this. For any data processing beyond this purpose, the Organiser shall seek consent before the processing of the data. If the legitimate interest of the Organiser to process the data takes precedence, the processing may in certain circumstances take place without consent.
3. The following personal data of the Participants are collected by the Organiser and serve the purpose of designing, carrying out and processing the competition: If the participant is the winner: social media user ID, name, shipping address, content of the comment.
4. You have the right to information about the stored personal data, as well as the right to rectification, data transfer, objection, restriction of the processing as well as blocking or deletion of incorrect or illegally processed data within the framework of the GDPR provisions. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
5. If the Participant believes that the processing of personal data by the Organiser violates the data protection law, there is the option of filing a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
6. In order to fulfil the contractual or statutory obligations it might be necessary to transfer the data to processors or other recipients, such as in particular, authorities. Processors only process the personal data according to instructions and only to the extent that this is required for the fulfilment of these tasks. The Organiser's processors are e.g. external IT service companies etc.
7.Your data will only be transferred to other recipients if consent for data transfer was provided, the data transfer is necessary for the conclusion of the contract or the fulfilment of the contract, or if the Organiser is required to transfer the data by law.
8. If the winner accepts the prize of the online meet & greet, the winner accepts, that he or she will be filmed and photographed during the online Meet & Greet. The data will be used as content for Social Media by the Organiser.
§ 6 Facebook and Twitter notices and conditions
1. The Participant is advised that the Organiser is carrying out the competition via third-party platforms, namely Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Therefore, not only these Terms and Conditions of Participation apply, but also the usage conditions of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter: www.facebook.com/terms.php, help.instagram.com/478745558852511/. , twitter.com/en/tos
Furthermore, the privacy policies of Facebook or Instagram apply: www.facebook.com/privacy, https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/155833707900388
2. Participants acknowledge that the competition is not sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter in any way, and is not connected to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Therefore, participants cannot assert any claims against Facebook, Instagram or Twitter in relation to the use of the competition application or participation in the competition.
3. All inquiries or notices regarding the competition must be directed to the Organiser at email@example.com and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
§ 7 Applicable law
These Terms and Conditions of Participation are subject to Austrian law.