Terms and Conditions of Participation Piccolo raffle
§ 1 Subject matter
- By participating in the competition, the Participants accept these Terms and Conditions of Participation.
§ 2 Terms and Conditions of Participation in the Competition
- Competition starts on 1 January 2024, at 0:00 CET and ends on 29 February, 24:00 CET
- Those entitled to enter are individuals (hereinafter referred to as “Participants”) who are resident in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Czech Republic, Portugal, Slovenia, or Slovakia and are 18 years of age or over. Employees of the Organiser or employees of cooperation partners who are or were involved in the creation and processing of the competition are excluded from participation.
- 20 Welcome Packages, each consisting of a Wendelstein 1838m serving board and a BORA Piccolo set, will be raffled off among all participants. The prize includes the welcome package and delivery to the winner’s home.
§ 3 Procedure of the competition
- To take part in the competition, participants must register for the newsletter during the competition period and agree to these conditions of participation.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all those that comply with the requirements of the terms and conditions of participation.
§ 4 Processing
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. A Participant may waive the prize. In this case, a new winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail on 02 March 2024 and asked to provide their contact details (name and address) and thereby accept the prize. The winner has 72 hours to provide the requested data and thus accept the prize.
- If the data is not provided within the 72 hours, the prize shall be considered not accepted and a new winner will be selected at random. If the contact details provided are incorrect or incomplete, the organiser is not obliged to find the correct address. Any disadvantages resulting from the provision of incorrect contact details shall be borne by the participant. Even in such a case, a new winner will be selected at random.
- The organiser will commission a shipping company to deliver the prize.
§ 5 Disclaimer
- The Organiser wishes to point out that the competition may be terminated or removed due to external circumstances and constraints without giving Participants any rights to assert claims against the Organiser.
- The Organiser wishes to point out that warranty and guarantee claims are fully excluded.
- The Organiser collects and uses the Participants’ personal data insofar as this is legally permitted.
- The Organiser only collects, processes and uses personal data if this is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract (i.e. carrying out the competition) or if the data is provided voluntarily. It is specifically stated that the data will also be used by the Organiser to report on and advertise the competition. By entering the competition the Participant consents to this. For any data processing beyond this purpose, the Organiser shall seek consent before the processing of the data. If the legitimate interest of the Organiser to process the data takes precedence, the processing may in certain circumstances take place without consent.
- The following personal data of the Participants are collected by the Organiser and serve the purpose of designing, carrying out and processing the competition: name of the Participant, full address, telephone number, valid email address.
- You have the right to information about the stored personal data, as well as the right to rectification, data transfer, objection, restriction of the processing as well as blocking or deletion of incorrect or illegally processed data within the framework of the GDPR provisions. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- If the Participant believes that the processing of personal data by the Organiser violates the data protection law, there is the option of filing a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- In order to fulfil the contractual or statutory obligations it might be necessary to transfer the data to processors or other recipients, such as in particular, authorities. Processors only process the personal data according to instructions and only to the extent that this is required for the fulfilment of these tasks. The Organiser's processors are, for example, external IT service companies etc.
- Your data will only be transferred to other recipients if consent for data transfer was provided, the data transfer is necessary for the conclusion of the contract or the fulfilment of the contract, or if the Organiser is required to transfer the data by law.
§ 7 Applicable law
These Terms and Conditions of Participation are subject to Austrian law. The Organiser’s decision is final.