#9 Iva's Brownies
10 | 10 Edition Baking with Armin
1) Preheat the Tepan stainless steel grill to level 7 (200°C). Beat the butter until it is light yellow and gently melt the chocolate in a bain-marie over a small saucepan. Add the butter then the whisky to the mixture.
2) Stir in the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt.
3) Mix together the baking powder and flour then stir evenly into the chocolate mixture. Fold in the walnuts, then spoon the mixture onto the Tepan using two tablespoons per brownie. Barbake for 4 to 5 minutes on each side (170°C/level 6).
- 75 g butter, soft, beaten until light yellow
- 125 g dark chocolate, 70%
- 2 tbsp single malt whisky
- 4 eggs
- 90 g raw cane sugar
- 90 g whole cane sugar
- 1 tsp ground natural vanilla
- 1 pinch natural/sea salt
- 100 g spelt flour, type 630
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp butter oil, for barbaking