#3 Fruit pizza
10 | 10 Edition Baking with Armin
1) Roll out ¼ of the dough until thin and place on a floured pizza spatula. Pre-heat the Tepan grill to 180°C/level 7 for 5 minutes.
2) Mix together the crème fraîche, cream and lemon zest then spread some of the mixture onto the pizza base. Top with fruit/berries according to taste and cook on the Tepan stainless steel surface grill for 7 minutes. Alternatively, cook the fruit on the Tepan before arranging it on the pizza.
3) Drizzle with honey and spices.
4) Place on a chopping board and cut into slices using a pizza cutter. Garnish with mint/lemon balm and serve.
- 1 savoury yeast dough (500 g) (see ‘Grissini’ recipe) rolled out into a pizza shape
- 60 g spelt flour, type 1050, for rolling
- 150 g crème fraîche
- 150 ml cream
- 1 lemon, ½ zest grated
- 40 g goji berries
- 200 g bananas, peeled and sliced
- 200 g apples, cored and sliced
- 20 g butter
- 200 g seasonal fruit/berries
- 80 g honey
- 4 pinches cinnamon
- 4 pinches natural vanilla essence powder
- ½ bunch mint/lemon balm, to garnish