Octopus on marinated pepper from the 10 | 10 retailer edition
Mix the pepper with the other ingredients and stand for 10 minutes.
Grill the octopus in the oil and season. Serve with the pepper. Octopus on
- 200 g red pepper, seeded, quartered in diamond shapes
- 200 g yellow pepper, seeded, quartered in diamond shapes
- acacia honey
- juice of ½ lemon
- 2 spring onions, sliced into rings
- 600 g octopus, pre-cooked
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- If you cannot find octopus, prawn or shrimp skewers would also work well in this recipe.