Terms and Conditions of Participation in the Eurocucina Raffle
§ 1 Subject matter
2. By participating in the competition, the Participants accept these Terms and Conditions of Participation.
§ 2 Terms and Conditions of Participation in the Competition
1. The competition starts on 7 June 2022 at midnight CET and ends on 12 June 2022 at 11.59 p.m. CET
2. The competition is open to persons over 18 years of age (hereinafter referred to as “Participants”). Employees of the Organiser or employees of cooperation partners, who are or were involved in the creation and running of the competition are excluded from participation.
3. Winners of the following prizes will be selected at random in a prize draw:
- 2 first prizes: a ticket for the ‘BORA Tour de France Event’ on 24 July 2022 (worth approx. €1065.00) including: meals, starting with lunch in the hotel; transport by bus to the Champs-Elysées; experiencing the Tour de France as it happens; participation in the evening event alongside the BORA–hansgrohe team; overnight accommodation in the hotel; and breakfast the following morning. Participants are to arrange and cover the costs of travel to and from the hotel.
- 3 second prizes: a special edition Tour de France cycling kit
- 3 third prizes: sports bag + water bottle
4. To enter the competition, participants must register on the Eurocucina competition landing page.
5. Each Participant may only enter the competition once. If a Participant registers more than once, this will only count as one entry.
6. The Organiser will draw the winner from all correct entries that meet the Terms and Conditions of Participation. The Organiser is entitled to remove any entries that do not comply with the Terms and Conditions of Participation and to exclude them from the draw.
§ 3 Processing
1. The prize is not redeemable for cash or in kind. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. A Participant may waive the prize. In this case a new winner will be selected. The handing over of the prize is agreed individually with the Participants.
2. The winner will be selected on 13 June 2022 after the competition closes and will be notified by email and asked to contact the Organiser by email or phone. By doing so, the prize is accepted.
3. If a Participant does not confirm acceptance of the prize within 72 hours, a new winner will be drawn. If the contact options are not correct (e.g. invalid email addresses), the Organiser is under no obligation to research the correct addresses. Any disadvantages resulting from the provision of incorrect contact information shall be borne by the Participant.
§ 4 Rights of use, exemption and obligation
Upon entering the competition, all Participants confirm that all contents are free of third-party rights, i.e. they provided them themselves. The Organiser is under no obligation to review the contents submitted by the Participants for potential infringement of third party rights. The Participants release the Organiser from any claims made by third parties (particularly claims for compensation and/or other usage claims), as a result of the contents provided by the Participants. They agree to assist the Organiser in any reasonable manner in the defence of these claims.
§ 5 Disclaimer
1. The Organiser expressly advises that the availability and functionality of the competition cannot be guaranteed. The competition may be terminated or removed due to external circumstances and constraints without giving Participants any rights to assert claims against the Organiser.
1. The Organiser collects and uses the Participants’ personal data insofar as this is legally permitted.
2. The Organiser only collects, processes and uses personal data if this is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract (i.e. carrying out the competition) or if the data is provided voluntarily. By entering the competition the Participant consents to this. For any data processing beyond this purpose, the Organiser shall seek consent before the processing of the data. If the legitimate interest of the Organiser to process the data takes precedence, the processing may in certain circumstances take place without consent.
3. The following personal data of the Participants are collected by the Organiser and serve the purpose of designing, carrying out and processing the competition: name, valid email address. To be able to claim the prize, first prize winners will also need to provide the following personal data: telephone number and date of birth. So that they can participate in the ‘Tour de France’ event, the winner’s name and date of birth will be passed on to the Organiser Amaury Sport Organisation (A.S.O.), 4 AV de Ratisbonne, 91000 Evry (France). Furthermore, the winner’s name will be passed on to the reservations department at Hotel Holiday Inn, Port le Clichy, Paris (France).
4. You have the right to information about the stored personal data, as well as the right to rectification, data transfer, objection, restriction of the processing as well as blocking or deletion of incorrect or illegally processed data within the framework of the GDPR provisions. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
5. If the Participant believes that the processing of personal data by the Organiser violates the data protection law, there is the option of filing a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
6. In order to fulfil the contractual or statutory obligations it might be necessary to transfer the data to processors or other recipients, such as in particular, authorities. Processors only process the personal data according to instructions and only to the extent that this is required for the fulfilment of these tasks. The Organiser's processors are, for example, external IT service companies, etc.
7. Your data will only be transferred to other recipients if consent for data transfer was provided, the data transfer is necessary for the conclusion of the contract or the fulfilment of the contract, or if the Organiser is required to transfer the data by law.
§ 7 Applicable law
These Terms and Conditions of Participation are subject to Austrian law.