Conditions of Participation of the prize draw
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION OF THE PRIZE DRAW
§ 1 Subject-Matter
2. By participating in the competition, the Participants accept these Terms and Conditions of Participation.
§ 2 Terms and Conditions of Participation in the Competition
1. The competition starts on 03.07.2021 12:00 CET and ends on 18.07.2021 18:00 CET.
2. The competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years (hereinafter referred to as "Participants"). Employees of the Organiser or employees of cooperation partners, who are or were involved in the creation and carrying out of the competition are excluded from participation.
3. One at least 30 minutes online Meet & Greet with the BORA – hansgrohe team rider Peter Sagan until the 31.12.2021, will be raffled among all participants. A second winner will receive a BORA – hansgrohe fan package, which includes one BORA Tepan book signes by the whole BORA – hansgrohe team, one BORA cooking apron, one BORA cooking spoon and a third winner will receive one signed jersey by Peter Sagan.
4. To enter the competition, Participants must sign up.
5. Each Participant may only have one entry in the competition. Should a participant sign up several times, these are counted as one entry only.
6. The Organiser will draw the winners from all the registrations that comply with the Terms and Conditions of Participation.
§ 3 Processing
1. The prize is not redeemable for cash or in kind. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. A Participant may waive the prize. In this case, the next winner will be drawn. The handing over of the prize is agreed individually with the Participants.
2. The winners will be announced and informed on 19.07.2021 via e-mail and is asked to send us his or her address, in order for the Organiser to send the Winner the fan package.
3. If a participant does not accept the prize within 48 hours, the next winner will be drawn. If the contact options are not correct (e.g. invalid e-mail addresses), the Organiser is under no obligation to research the correct addresses. Any disadvantages resulting from the provision of incorrect contact information shall be borne by the Participant.
§ 4 Disclaimer
1. The Organiser expressly advises that the availability and functionality of the competition cannot be guaranteed. The competition may be terminated or removed due to external circumstances and constraints without giving Participants any rights to assert claims against the Organiser.
2. This may include technical problems.
1. The Organiser collects and uses the Participants’ personal data insofar as this is legally permitted.
2. The Organiser only collects, processes and uses personal data if this is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract (i.e. carrying out the competition) or if the data is provided voluntarily. It is specifically stated that the data will also be used by the Organiser to report on and advertise the competition. By entering the competition, the Participant consents to this. For any data processing beyond this purpose, the Organiser shall seek consent before the processing of the data. If the legitimate interest of the Organiser to process the data takes precedence, the processing may in certain circumstances take place without consent.
3. The following personal data of the Participants are collected by the Organiser and serve the purpose of designing, carrying out and processing the competition: Name of the Participant, valid e-mail address.
4. You have the right to information about the stored personal data, as well as the right to rectification, data transfer, objection, restriction of the processing as well as blocking or deletion of incorrect or illegally processed data within the framework of the GDPR provisions. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
5. If the Participant believes that the processing of personal data by the Organiser violates the data protection law, there is the option of filing a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
6. In order to fulfil the contractual or statutory obligations it might be necessary to transfer the data to processors or other recipients, such as in particular, authorities. Processors only process the personal data according to instructions and only to the extent that this is required for the fulfilment of these tasks. The Organiser's processors are e.g. external IT service companies etc.
7.Your data will only be transferred to other recipients if consent for data transfer was provided, the data transfer is necessary for the conclusion of the contract or the fulfilment of the contract, or if the Organiser is required to transfer the data by law.
8. If the winner accepts the prize of the online meet & greet, the winner accepts, that he or she will be filmed and photographed during the online Meet & Greet. The data will be used as content for Social Media by the Organiser.
§ 6 Applicable law
These Terms and Conditions of Participation are subject to Austrian law.