#6 Pretzel croutons
10 | 10 Edition Baking with Armin
1) Melt the butter. Stir in the garlic, salt, mustard, pepper and apple vinegar.
2) Brown the pretzel pieces on the pre-heated Tepan (level 6/180°C) then top with the herb butter. Heat up gently and keep warm until served.
Ideal for adding to soups or salads, or simply enjoyed on their own as a crunchy snack.
- 80 g butter
- 2 tsp hot mustard
- 1 tsp natural/sea salt
- ½ tsp ground Viking smoked salt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 pinches freshly ground pepper
- 3 tbsp apple balsamic vinegar
- 2 spelt pretzels, stale, cut into small pieces