CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION OF THE PRIZE DRAW “VUELTA FINAL”
§ 1 Subject-Matter
2. By participating in the competition, the Participants accept these Terms and Conditions of Participation.
§ 2 Terms and Conditions of Participation in the competition
1.The participation in the raffle free of charge and is regulated by these conditions of participation.
2. The competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years (hereinafter referred to as "Participants"). Employees of the Organiser or employees of cooperation partners, who are or were involved in the creation and carrying out of the competition are excluded from participation.
3. The competition starts at 08.09.2022 10:00 with the publishing of the Facebook post including the information about the prize draw on the Facebook Account BORA cooking systems and ends at 11.09.2022 03:00pm.
4. To enter the competition, Participants must react to the Facebook post with a comment which includes the right answer to the question asked in the post.
5. Each Participant may only have one entry in the competition.
§ 3 Prize, Notification about the prize, delivery of the prize
1. Three BORA – hansgrohe 2022 jersey (replica) signed by riders of BORA - hansgrohe will be raffled among all correct answers.
2. The Organiser will draw the winners from all the registrations that comply with the Terms and Conditions of Participation within 3 days after the end of the prize draw.
3. The winners will be announced and informed after the prize draw via personal message and is asked to send us his or her name and address, in order for the Organiser to send the winner the prize. The reply is seen as the acceptance of the prize.
4. If a participant does not accept the prize within 48 hours, the prize expires. If the contact options are not correct (e.g. invalid e-mail addresses), the Organiser is under no obligation to research the correct addresses. Any disadvantages resulting from the provision of incorrect contact information shall be borne by the Participant.
5. The prize is not redeemable for cash or in kind. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable to other persons. A Participant may waive the prize. In this case, the next winner will be drawn. The handing over of the prize is agreed individually with the Participants.
§ 4 Disclaimer
1. The Organiser expressly advises that the availability and functionality of the competition cannot be guaranteed. The competition may be terminated or removed due to external circumstances and constraints without giving Participants any rights to assert claims against the Organiser.
2. This may include technical problems.
§ 5 Determination of the competition
The organiser reserves the right to terminate the competition prematurely, in whole or in part, or to alter its course at any time, even without observing deadlines and without prior notice and without giving reasons, if for technical reasons (e.g. virus, manipulation of software, etc.) or legal reasons it is not possible to guarantee that the competition will be carried out properly and according to plan.
1. The Organiser collects and uses the Participants’ personal data insofar as this is legally permitted.
2. The Organiser only collects, processes and uses personal data if this is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract (i.e. carrying out the competition) or due to a legal obligation or if the data is provided voluntarily. It is specifically stated that the data will also be used by the Organiser to report on and advertise the competition. By entering the competition, the Participant consents to this. For any data processing beyond this purpose, the Organiser shall seek consent before the processing of the data. If the legitimate interest of the Organiser to process the data takes precedence, the processing may in certain circumstances take place without consent.
3. The following personal data of the Participants are collected by the Organiser and serve the purpose of designing, carrying out and processing the competition: if the participant is the winner of the prize draw: social media user ID, name, shipping address.
4. You have the right to information about the stored personal data, as well as the right to rectification, data transfer, objection, restriction of the processing as well as blocking or deletion of incorrect or illegally processed data within the framework of the GDPR provisions. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
5. If the Participant believes that the processing of personal data by the Organiser violates the data protection law, there is the option of filing a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
6. In order to fulfil the contractual or statutory obligations it might be necessary to transfer the data to processors or other recipients, such as in particular, authorities. Processors only process the personal data according to instructions and only to the extent that this is required for the fulfilment of these tasks. The Organiser's processors are e.g. external IT service companies etc.
7.Your data will only be transferred to other recipients if consent for data transfer was provided, the data transfer is necessary for the conclusion of the contract or the fulfilment of the contract, or if the Organiser is required to transfer the data by law.
§ 7 Applicable law
These Terms and Conditions of Participation are subject to Austrian law.
§ 8 Notices and conditions of Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
1. The participant is advised that the organiser is carrying out the competition via third-party platforms Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Therefore, not only these Terms and Conditions of Participation apply, but also the usage conditions of Facebook, Instagram or Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php, https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511/, https://twitter.com/en/tos
2. Participants acknowledge that the competition is not sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter in any way, and is not connected to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Therefore, participants cannot assert any claims against Facebook, Instagram or Twitter in relation to the use of the competition application or participation in the competition.
3. All inquiries or notices regarding the competition must be directed to the organiser at email@example.com and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
§ 9 Course of law
The course of law is excluded.