Conditions of participation Inspiration Tour raffle
- These terms and conditions of entry and privacy notices govern the participation in the competition of BORA Vertriebs GmbH & Co KG (hereinafter referred to as the 'Organiser') by participants, as well as the collection and use of the data collected from or communicated by the participants.
- By taking part in the competition, participants accept these terms and conditions of entry.
§2 Terms and conditions of entry for the competition
- The competition starts on 01.05.2022 at 00:00 CET and ends on 31.12.2022 at 23:59 CET.
- Participation is open to individuals who are older than 18 years (hereinafter referred to as 'Participants'). Excluded are employees of the Organiser, as well as employees of cooperation partners who are or were involved in creating or carrying out the competition.
- All participants who take part in the competition during the Inspiration Tour will be entered into a draw for each region (the regions are: Austria, Germany, Scandinavia (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia), Southern Europe (France, Spain, Italy) Eastern Europe (Poland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia) a BORA Pure (recirculation version with black inlet nozzle and a BORA Pure activated charcoal filter) will be drawn at random. The prize only includes the product, installation and delivery are not included. The product will be made available to you at an authorised retail partner of your choice after consultation with us. An upgrade to another product is possible at an additional charge.
- To enter the competition, the QR code must be scanned and the data sheet must be filled in completely.
- Each participant can only enter the competition once. If a participant fills in more than one data sheet, these will be counted as a single entry.
- The winners will be drawn by the Promoter from among all entries that are in order and comply with the Terms and Conditions. The organiser is entitled to remove entries that contradict the conditions of participation and to exclude them from the draw/selection.
§3 Processing of the competition
- A payout of the prize in cash, in kind, its exchange or transfer to other persons is not permitted. Participants may waive their prizes. In this case, the next Participant replaces the winner of the prize in the winner ranking. The handover of the prizes will be agreed individually with the Participants
- The winners will be informed by e-mail after the end oft he competition (January 2022) and asked to contact the Organiser via email or telephone. In doing so, the prize is deemed to have been accepted.
- If a Participant does not confirm acceptance of the prize within a period of 72 hours, the next entrant will succeed to this participant's place in the winner ranking. If the specified contact particulars are incorrect (e.g. invalid email addresses), the Organiser is not obliged to search for a correct contact address. Any disadvantages that result from providing incorrect contact details shall be borne by the Participant concerned.
§4 Rights of use, exemption and responsibility
- By submitting content and information, Participants declare that the content is free of third-party rights, i.e. originate from them. The Organiser is under no obligation to review the content provided by the Participants (e.g. images) for potential infringement of third party rights. The Participants exempt the Organiser from all claims of third parties (in particular claims for damages and/or other claims for use) that may arise as a result of the content provided to the Participants. They agree to assist the Organisers in any reasonable form in the defence of these claims.
- The Participants agree that their submissions in connection with the competition, prize draw, processing and presentation of the contributions of the Participants may be used and published by the Organiser in online and offline media (especially in print media and films) for information about the outcome of the competition. These rights are granted free of charge and without geographical, content-related or temporal limitation. Participants’ names will not be mentioned.
§5 Warranty disclaimer
- The Organiser expressly advises (potential) participants that the availability and functionality of the competition cannot be guaranteed. The competition may be terminated or removed due to external circumstances and constraints without giving (potential) Participants any rights to assert claims against the Organiser.
- This may include technical problems, rule changes or decisions by the organisers of the Tour de France, if the competition is based on or organised in connection with them.
- The Organiser collects and uses personal data of the Participants only to the extent permitted by law.
- The Organiser collects, processes and uses personal data only if this is necessary to fulfil the contract (i.e. to process the competition), or because of a legal obligation, or if the data have been provided voluntarily. Express reference is made to the fact that the data are also used by the Organiser to report about and to promote this competition. By participating in the competition, the Participant consents to such use. For any other data processing, the Organiser shall obtain the Participant's consent before processing the data. In the event of an overriding legitimate interest of the Organisers in the data processing, the data processing may also take place without consent.
- The following personal data of the Participants are collected by the Organiser and serve to prepare, carry out and manage the competition: name, valid email address, age; if the Participant is one of the winners: Participant's name, phone number, valid email address.
- If the Participant has checked the 'Subscribe' check box on the entry card, the Participant agrees - until such consent is revoked - to the receipt of the BORA newsletter by email.
- Participants have the right to information about the stored personal data and the right to rectification and data portability, to object, to limitation of the processing and blocking or erasure of inaccurate or inadmissible data processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- If the Participant believes that the processing of personal data by the Organiser violates data protection law in some other way, the Participant may file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- To comply with contractual or legal obligations, it may be necessary to transmit the data to processors or to other recipients, in particular to authorities. Processors process the personal data subject to instructions and only to the extent required to fulfil these tasks. The processors of the Organiser are, for example, external IT service companies etc.
- Participants’ data will be transmitted to other recipients only if consent was given for the data transmission, if the data transmission is necessary for the conclusion or performance of the contract, or if the Organiser is legally required to transmit the data.
§7 Applicable law
These terms and conditions of entry are governed by Austrian law.